Saturday, September 13th 2014
Start Time: 11:00 AM
To Register: 5k Race
First 300 registrants guaranteed Free Tee Shirt.
The Race starts and finishes at W21st Street on the Riegelmann Boardwalk in front of the Old Children’s Building on Coney Island Beach. The run/walk course is an out and back and back again on the boardwalk.
- Kick off the race with the Irish & US National Anthems.
- All runners have complimentary entry into the Great Irish Fair on Saturday, September 15th.
- Receive a complimentary food & beverage voucher that you can redeem in the Great Irish Fair tent
- Everyone is Irish. Dress up and show your Irish pride!
- Prizes will be awarded for top 3 male and female runners
- Enjoy a pint of beer at the Great Irish Fair during the awards ceremony at 12:30 in the fair tent
- All registration fee proceeds go to Futures in Education Scholarship fund
- Complimentary baggage facilities will be provided as a convenience.
- $25 Registration till September 8th
- $30 Registration after 9/8 till Day of Race
- $40 Day of Race Registration
- $15 Youth (Age 15 & Under)
- Free entry into the Great Irish Fair & Complimentary Food and Beverage Voucher
- Prizes awarded for top male and female runners. Awards are announced at 12:30pm from the main stage
- Race packets will be available for pick up at the start location on the morning of the run/walk
- Registration fee proceeds go to Futures in Education Scholarship fund
- Please pick up your race number, t-shirt, and food voucher by 10:30am the morning of the race at the race registration table on the boardwalk.
If you have any questions you can email us at: email@example.com