Saturday, September 15th 2012
Start Time: 11:00 AM
To Register: www.nycruns.com/gif
The first 300 registrants guaranteed a Free Tee Shirt. Register Now!
The Race starts and finishes at West 19th Street on the Riegelmann Boardwalk in front of MCU Park and the Parachute Jump at Coney Island Beach. The run/walk course is an out and back and back again on the boardwalk.
- Kick off the race with the Irish & US National Anthems.
- All runners have complimentary entry into the Great Irish Fair on Saturday, September 15th.
- Receive a complimentary food & beverage voucher that you can redeem in the Great Irish Fair tent
- Everyone is Irish. Dress up and show your Irish pride!
- Prizes will be awarded for top 3 male and female runners
- Enjoy a pint of beer at the Great Irish Fair during the awards ceremony at 12:30 in the fair tent
- All registration fee proceeds go to Futures in Education Scholarship fund
- Complimentary baggage facilities will be provided as a convenience.
- $20 Pre-Registration
- $25 Day of Registration
- $15 Youth 15 & Under (use discount code: 15andunder)
- Prizes for top 3 male and female winners will be provided by JackRabbit Sports.
Packet pickup details:
Thursday, September 13
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
JackRabbit Sports, Park Slope location
151 7th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215
(b/w Garfield St. and Carroll St.)
Saturday, September 15
- Please pick up your race number, t-shirt, and food voucher by 10:30am the morning of the race at the race registration table on the boardwalk.
If you have any questions you can email us at: email@example.com